Frequently Asked Questions
1) Can I buy signed paperbacks of your books?
I wish! I live in Australia, so postage to send books internationally is prohibitive. I am happy to send a signed bookplate that you can stick in the paperbacks you can purchase from Amazon or Createspace. Just send me a message titled Bookplate and let me know.
2) Will your books be available as audiobooks?
Yes! I am currently working on getting the Hell Squad books in audio. Hell Squad: Marcus and Cruz are now available in audiobook with more to follow in 2017. Galactic Gladiators are also coming to audio soon!
3) Will there be more HELL SQUAD books?
Yes! Plenty more to come. We still have some soldiers from Squad Nine and the berserkers to come.
4) Are there more Galactic Gladiator books coming (and Galen's book!)?
Yes, yes, yes. There are more gladiators coming in 2017. And yes, Galen will get his absolutely get his story. I want to know more about our mysterious imperator as well.
5) When is the next Treasure Hunter Security book be out?
Expect more action-packed archeological adventures mid-2017.
6) Will Rynan Phoenix get a book?
Absolutely. Coming soon.
7) I love Lastite Lala! Will she have a book?
I love Lala too. She will get a book but she needs to grow up a little bit first. I will give you a hint about her story -- her hero has appeared in some Phoenix Adventures books.
8) Can the Phoenix Adventures books be read stand alone?
Definitely! Each story is a separate adventure starring a different couple. A reader can enter the series at any book. That said, previous characters do appear in the later stories, so I think reading the series in order does add something to the reading experience.
9) I loved WINTER FUSION! Will there be more books in the Perma Series?
I have lots of ideas for the ice planet of Perma! I don't have anything in the works right now, but I think there will be more. Stay tuned.
10) Will there be more books in the Anomaly Series?
Well, it was supposed to be a trilogy and now it has four books in it! At this stage, I don’t have anything planned, but never say never.
11) Do you have any new series planned?
Yes. They are fast-paced, action-packed and super sexy. I can tell you some will be science fiction romance and some will be contemporary romantic suspense.
12) Are you planning to write more paranormal romance?
Not at the moment. I started out writing paranormal because I read a lot of paranormal. But I always knew I wanted to write action romance and now my heart belongs to science fiction romance and romantic suspense.
13) How come you don't write any really long books?
The main reason is because my stories are so action-packed. I think 100,000 words of action might be too exhausting for everyone! And also I'm a busy wife, mother, author, reader, domestic goddess (okay, that one might be a slight exaggeration!) and I prefer to read and write shorter novels.
14) Do you have a printable list of all your books?
I do. Take a look at the Booklist buttons at the top of the Books page.
15) What’s your writing schedule?
I write every day, around the schedules of my two young sons. 2016 marks the year I've officially become a full-time author. So exciting!
16) Any advice for aspiring writers?
Stop aspiring and start writing! Write every day. Write when the writing is tough, write when the words are flowing, and finish that book.
17) Who are your favorite authors?
My old favorites are Nora Roberts and Linda Howard (and I still re-read some of their books). I love Linnea Sinclair, Nalini Singh, Pamela Clare, Patricia Briggs and Meljean Brook.